My blog 3
I am going to be the last one to show you what I like to do.
I like watching baseball and especially like Hanshin Tigers. That is because I have lived in Hyogo since I was born and there are many Hanshin fans around me. Hyogo has Koshien, home of the Hanshin Tigers. There were a few Giants fans at my school, but the majority were Hanshin fans. Which baseball team did your school have the most fans?
I like to listen to the song they play before the players get in the batter's box. Every time I hear that song, it brings back the scenes I saw on the field. It is fun to call out wuth the people around me when a song comes on!
I could not go to Koshien in this summer. I would like to go to Naruohama while I am a college student. My dream is to get sign from players there. In addition, my favorite player is in Naruohama, so I want to see him play baseball at Koshien next year!
I'm a Hanshin Tigers fan too! The games at Koshien Stadium have a different atmosphere from other venues, which is wonderful. I haven't been there since I was in elementary school, so I would love to go to a game.
返信削除