My blog
My name is Mizuki. I live in Hyogo prefecture and commute to school by bullet train.
I like watching Korean dramas and always watch them when I commute to school. I especially like suspense. There are exciting because I cannot imagine how the story will go. It is full of greed and I want to live a life like characters. In addition, the difficulty of relationships is well expressed. I like these points. I would like everyone to see “Graceful Family”. This is about a fight over money that happens in a rich family. I think you will feel frustrated, nervous, sad, and scared.
I hardly watch drama, and I have never watched Korean drama. If I have time, I try to watch some dramas.
返信削除I watched Korean drama in Koraan class and that was so interesting! I intend to watch “Graceful Family”!
返信削除Commuting to school seems to be difficult, but it seems to be very fulfilling.
返信削除I'm interesting in suspense dramas.I would like to watch it.
返信削除I'm interested in K-pop but I don't Know about dramas. Please tell me interesting dramas.
返信削除