My blog 2
I will introduce my favorite things in this blog as well.
I love the smell of essential oils, so I got certified in medical aromatherapy this summer vacation. I especially like smell of eucalyptus. I have loved it since I attended an aroma workshop and smelled it for the first time! It is so refreshing and goes well with hinoki aroma.
I would like to do an aroma workshop while I am a college student. Essential oils have some positive effect on the body and mind. Therefore, I would like to do workshops according to the season, prevent hay fever in spring, insects in summer, and colds in fall and winter. I need to learn more for that.
Anyone interested in essential oils? If anyone is interested, I would like to talk together!
I've not went aroma workshop but It caught my attention! That is a nice hobby!
返信削除